Thursday, March 2, 2023

Random Blogpost #3 by Onyinyechukwu Chidi-Ogbolu

While Netflix is failing at many things, I think one of the best things the network has under its belt is its multitude of dating shows.  I don't know about anyone else, but binging Netflix dating content is my guilty pleasure. I eagerly await the next season of Love is Blind. I cannot wait for the free time to watch Perfect Match. To put it simply, Netflix is in their bag with their dating shows. The premise of Perfect Match is a genius idea, everyone who didn't make it on all the other shows all together? The drama almost makes me salivate. I think the thing that truly draws me to these shows is being able to experience the drama and messiness of life, without having to live it. Watching other people live messy, ridiculous lives and embarrass themselves on TV. A. MA. ZING. Top tier content, everyone watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment