Monday, March 20, 2023

Random Blogpost #5 - Onyinyechukwu Chidi-Ogbolu

 EEAAO OSCAR SWEEP AGENDA!!! 

On Sunday, March 12, Everything, Everywhere, All at Once won seven Oscars, including Best Picture and Best Actress. VERY WELL DESERVED (I take no critcism xoxo). It has been a long time since a film came and captured my heart the way Everything did. As the daughter of an immigrant who doesn't understand many of the choices I make, the film hit so close to home that watching it win all those awards was like what I imagine it would be to see my own child win. 

That being said, Stephanie Hsu deserved the Best Supporting Actress award, and it was incredibly disappointing that Ariana Debose was robbed of saying "Angela Bassett did the thing"!

Ke Huy Quan deserves everything good.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment