Friday, April 28, 2023

jackie non core nonsense_05

As I’m sure I brought up at many times this semester I keep a spreadsheet tracking everything I watch in a year. At the end of our semester, I figured I’d provide the update to my television-specific sheet I know you all are dying to hear.

As of this evening, I have listed 26 unique series that I have begun watching between January 1st and now, and of those 26 I completed 15. 3 of those completes are highlighted as rewatches (Bob’s Burgers, 30 Rock, Nikita), the rest are a collection of reality television (The Bachelor, Joe Millionaire), comedy (Mythic Quest, Romantic Killer), and Netflix (You, The Sandman).

Needless to say I am drastically behind on my goal to watch, and complete, 100 distinct series this year. I have attempted to watch 100 shows every year since 2020 and have only just nearly succeeded last year by reaching 107 distinct titles, yet I failed to hit the mark after only managing to complete 86. By now, I’m sure we all know my answer on how to solve this: more screens.  

2 comments:

  1. Jackie, your commitment is admirable. My grand total this semester is 0. Though is our solution more screens, or split screens? May I perhaps suggest a TikTok Subway Surfers approach to help you reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The show next to a random person making a baked treat approach on Tiktok works well for me

      Delete